Australian Advice Network (AAN) is a financial services licensee that has been built to provide consumers with the advice they have been asking for and deserve.
The focus of the business is to provide ‘advice’ based on our clients best interest, that is what our clients pay us for. To achieve this we have access to a diverse universe of products, backed by market leading research.
The licensee is not owned by any bank, insurance company or any other product manufacturer. AAN is owned by the advisers who are all directors and have extensive experience in the financial services industry. The directors recognise that our clients expect their advisers to:
- hold appropriate qualifications,
- have the technical skills to provide best practice advice,
- have the life experience to help them through life’s challenges and opportunities, and
- have the business and staff resources to deliver on their service promises.
Essentially our advisers have businesses designed to look after all of your financial needs.
In a very busy world our job is to take financial stress away from our clients and give them more time to focus on enjoying their lives and loved ones.
Our core values
Australian Advice Network members’ mantra is making a meaningful positive difference in our client’s lives.
We do this through:
- Only working with clients we know we can help,
- Sourcing and providing quality professional advice across all facets of a clients financial life, and
- Sustaining a business ethic that always places the clients’ interests and needs at the centre of the advice.
Our stringent education and compliance requirements serve to ensure clients receive advice from competent professionals working with diligence and integrity.